Try this out:
- Log in to your Facebook account.
- Click on Account
- Click on Account Settings
- Click on “Learn More” next to “Download your information”
- Click on the “Download” button
You will receive an email with a link to a ZIP file which contains all the information you have put on Facebook: every link, every status update, every picture since you started on Facebook.
I guess this is quite handy. But it is also rather scary how easy it is to create a profile about you in such an easy way.
Warning: You will very likely cringe at some of the stuff you have posted since starting on facebook!
I am a long time Microsoft Windows (and DOS before that) user. I have never been too interested in Linux. I decided recently to have a go with Linux. I have installed Linux MCE before (http://www.linuxmce.org/), and was very impressed with this Media Center. It was an easy installation, and worked very well, even on the old hardware I was trying it out on.
The PC (Laptop) setup I am using is as follows:
- Compal FL92 Chassis (15″ Screen)
- Intel Core 2 Duo T8100 2.1 GHz CPU
- 2GB RAM
- 160GB Hard drive
- Nvidia GeForce 8600M GT
- Atheros AR5007EG Wireless Network Adapter
- Microsoft Windows Vista SP1
Continue reading Linux vs. Windows: by a Microsoft Windows user